Due to the continue concern of the corona virus and social distancing, starting in the month of May, the Rochelle Park Municipal Court will start holding court sessions for those matters that are eligible to enter a plea by mail in lieu of a court appearance. We ask that if you have a pending court matter in the Municipal Court to contact the office so we may provide you with the full details.
We continue to be in the office to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Please call 201-556-1054, if no one answers leave your name and number and we will return your call.
The Violation Bureau Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
Money is taken until 3:30pm
Court is held every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month and begins at 12:00pm
Payments can now be taken on the web by accessing www.NJMCDirect.com.
Please Note: Certain traffic offenses are not payable and the defendant must appear in court. Please do not hesitate to call the violation bureau if you have any questions or are unsure how to proceed or to enter your plea.
Court Administrator – Lynda Lasini
Deputy Court Administrator – Christina Fredette
Call 201-556-1053 or 201-556-1054
All Court personnel are fully trained professionals and will be happy to answer all procedural questions that you may have, but can not give legal advise.
- Plea by Mail: https://www.njcourts.gov/forms/10715_plea_mail.pdf?c=uQC
- Your Day in Court: https://www.njcourts.gov/forms/10959_yourdayincourt_8x11.pdf?c=vbt
- Municipal Court Opening Statement (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_zJg-XLde0).
- Do I qualify for a Public Defender: https://njcourts.gov/courts/assets/municipal/indigencyguidelines.pdf?c=KRC
- Where may I pay my fine? www.NJMCdirect.com
- Municipal Court Appeal Forms: https://www.njcourts.gov/forms/10559_muni_appeal_kit.pdf?c=QQ0
- Court Fines: https://www.njcourts.gov/attorneys/violations.html
- NJ Motor Vehicle Commission Point Schedule: http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/Violations/penalties_pointSchedule.htm
- Records Request Application Form Online at https://www.njcourts.gov/selfhelp/index.html