PB Applications

Please note:

All letters for any application sent to property owners within 200 ft. MUST BE delivered by certified mail or hand delivered with signatures from the property owner.

All business entities seeking to obtain a Certificate of Occupancy must appear before the Board for a Tenant Review. All businesses registered as a “Corporation” or an “LLC” by law, must be represented by an attorney.

Application for Tenant Review

For other applications to the Planning Board you must fill out the two forms below:

1) Application for Minor Site Plan Review, Major Site Plan Review and Variances for Planning Board

2) Land Use Development Check Sheets

3) All Other Applications